Importance of Real-Time Follow-Up Calls
Failure to close sales and win new customers is expensive and hard on morale.
Which is why real-time follow-up calls to your prospects and your existing customers are so important.
Notice I said REAL-TIME follow-up calls.
That means you engage your prospects with meaningful interactive dialog.
To win new customers voice-mail and email follow-up are not enough.
Yet too many sales organizations rely on voice-mail and e-mail for their sales lead follow-up.
Do yourself and your business a huge favor.
Test real-time follow up calls. Work the phones. Make those calls.
A little CRM goes a long way
Real-time CRM follow-up calls show prospects you care…helps you outshine your competitors and promotes customer loyalty.
The Competitive Time Clock Is Ticking: Win New Customers Or Else!
- Targeting your customers are the price driven bottom feeders. Because their markets have dried up these predators have reinvented themselves as experts in your field.
- Their strategy for getting your customers is simple: Beat your price.
- But trading margins for volume —- unless checked —-can cannibalize your market…turning your once profitable business models into shipwrecks. Take note: Studies show it takes seven years for a brand to recover its value once it’s been discounted. Seven years!
- Is your company getting it right…giving your customers more attention..better service…and greater value for their money?
- Customer Service means survival. If you don’t love your customer, get another customer. If you can’t find a customer to love, get another business. Make sales prospecting CRM part of YOUR sales process.
Become A Better Marketer and Win New Customers
Also, click and read this: