We all have lost clients — prospects you’ve spoken to or sent proposals to but never got the business.
To win back lost clients always good to gently re-establish your presence with some of these clients and from there incrementally edge your way back by taking on smaller pieces of business.
Letting them drift away and giving up on them for good or waiting too long before reconnecting is all too easy to do.
Also, consider that it’s more profitable to call someone who is already interested than someone who might not even need you.
And with your prospects who already know something about what you do you may get referrals.
Try gently reaching out to these “lost customers” in a very polite way that “gets your foot back in the door” so you can begin the process of winning them back.
Even if it’s a smaller “yes” that you later turn into a bigger one.
Why Marketing Direct phone prospecting outreach services?
- You already do this in-house!
- Plus your niche way too specialized.
- Only sales pros trained in your field can do this right.
And it’s why I prepared this summary — pretty much covers the bases on where you and I might be a good fit working together.
Here are a few highlights…
list-building…intro discovery calls…the 27 second pitch…building-out your database…getting prospects interested in meeting you…appoinments that lead to sales…lead tracking and follow-up…avoiding costly mistakes when buying any list…what sales people are too busy doing to prospect effectively.
Plus there’s the remote work thing.
It’s changing who should be on sales teams…where they work… and what they are doing to help your outreach.
So if you are taking a fresh look at all this you can add my services to the mix and consider you and me working together remotely.
Maybe help your outreach ROI.
Working the phones and making the calls I establish one to one personal contact with your new business prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
This is NOT mass volume telemarketing.
Nothing like that.
I do NOT outsource to third party call centers.
What Marketing Direct phone prospecting outreach can do for you…
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop these prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this prospect list.
- Make your sales process more efficient so every sales lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each sales prospecting call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…by testing small B2B Sales Generation TRIAL PROJECTS.
Marketing Direct Outreach
More than what a sales rep can do!
click REMOTE SERICES EXPLAINED to read on-line or download for later reading.
or fill out and send me e-mail form
Yes! I’d like to know more about your services — what’s different from what our sales reps do and how you can help us find and develop new clients and start to win back lost clients.