This Database Research Tool Especially Useful Now
If you’re looking to keep your sales and marketing ongoing but at less cost and with fewer employees I thought you might find the following info helpful.
Has to do with a sales and marketing database research tool for zeroing in on the best kinds of prospects to target.
I use it to uncover, research and contact niche batches of prospects suited to the particular industry category I am focused on developing.
I pay $99 a month and use the data almost every day.
The sales and marketing database has 18 million companies, 50 million contacts, and 6 million buildings for sales and marketing teams to target.
To give you a feel for the info you can access here’s a snapshot of the data you can use and how you can sort it to your particular needs.
Advanced Search / Prospecting List Builder
- Build, save and share complex search queries using any combination of variables including:
- Place (location, size, and lists of companies located at that building)
- Company (revenue, and number of employees)
- Contacts (first name, last name, title, function, role, gender)
- Companies located in any building / address
- Fiber-Lit / On-Net Buildings(for Telecom)
- Location (City, State, County, Zipcode or radius search)
- Sector, Category, Industry (name or SIC code)
- Demographic Information (income, ethnic makeup, gender, home values and median age).
Not bad for $99/month...and what I especially like is not being locked into any long-term contract.
Just go month to month and see how you like it.
And for help getting other stuff done consider my Marketing Direct services