Forget the usual telemarketing or annoying cold calls you are used to getting.
I reach out to your prospects with meaningful, purposeful conversation…the same way you would want to interact with your customer and prospect base if you were making those calls yourself.
Prospecting High-end Decision Makers By Phone Specific To Your Market niche.
…VP-level executives…CEOs…IT execs…Buyers…OEM or Channel Sales Partners…System Integrators, etc. etc.
…Prospects you’ve met at trade shows…Customers who have drifted away…Subscribers to your newsletters or webcasts.
- I give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages…plus Daily Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- You track response and measure results.
Prospecting High-end Decision-Makers By Phone Begins With You Educating Me About Your Customers.
I learn from you about your customers, your business and how you service your customers —- what they want and expect from you vs. what your competitors are offering.
That way I come across as knowledgable and informed… just as you would want someone representing your organization to be when reaching out to your customer and prospect base.
As you can see from the outline below, it’s a process….and developing the right “pitch” and messaging will take some trial and error testing.
- Intro call…real-time interaction with decision-maker or get the name of that decision-maker.
- I email you — immediately — the results of my call and what you are to send the prospect. Helpful if you and I figure out what key data points you want collected by me in the opening call.
- Your follow-up email could open like this: My colleague, George Clay, spoke with you today about blah blah blah…and asked that I follow-up with more info on our services…
- You send the email…and then—according to the time-line given me by the prospect in my intro call — I recontact that prospect real-time and ask if info received..any questions..any needs we can help them with etc….if note…I if I can contact say 30 days or so or if ok to check back time to time.
- I email you immediately their response and at this stage good to either email again and/or snail mail.
- Keep the snail mail and email on-going —educating and informing about special offers, etc.