New Client Sales Prospecting Tips
New client sales prospecting is a practical way to grow your business.
Harvard Business Review reports on benefits of cold call lead development.
7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
For effective new client sales prospecting work the phones. Engage your sales prospects. Show them you want their business.
Nothing beats real time follow-up by phone for boosting new client sales prospecting efficiency.
REAL time follow-up calls establish good rapport…forward your sales process..and keep your prospects and your customers from drifting away.
But most salespeople are too busy or just don’t want to make those calls.
New client sales prospecting process? There is none! Just farm out the sales leads and leave it to each sales person to bring home the bacon.
Is this how your sales team operates?
Ready to change how you organize and process your B2B phone lead generation call backs?
Try these tips for getting on track with your new client sales prospecting follow-up calls.
- Use sales prospecting follow-up to renew relationships with lapsed clients and build your customer base.
- Follow-up calls to your house list are especially important. They build customer loyalty and help keep customers from drifting away.
- Be on time with your follow-up sales calls. Prompt follow-up separates you from the competition and helps build long lasting business relationships.
- Today’s business sales prospecting is all about building relationships. And that takes time. The key is follow-up calls. They keep you in front of your prospects.
- Work your business sales prospecting follow-up calls into a methodical strategy that moves your prospects through your sales funnel…educating and informing them about what you can do for the
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. And check out Advertising Age summary on direct mail and phone marketing vs. digital marketing.
Time To Change Your New Client Sales Prospecting Strategy?
This article in FORBES may unsettle your new client sales prospecting setting strategy.
Reading it may force you to rethink how you go about getting and keeping customers.
Called 7 NEW RULES FOR PROSPECTING IN THE AGE OF THE CUSTOMER it tells of the shift in the marketplace of business to business sales.
This upheaval is the relationship between buyer and seller.
Buyers no longer need you the seller in front of them to make intelligent buying decisions.
Your importance to a buyer is vastly diminished if you follow old way selling habits.
Forget prospecting for appointments.
The digital age has pushed b2b appointment setting off the high ground it held for so many years.
Sure, face-to-face appointments matter…but their significance in the sales cycle has faded.
The importance of this dynamic for anyone in B2B sales and marketing cannot be understated.
Bottom Line: If you are prospecting for appointments you are playing a loser’s game.[singlepic id=106 w=160 h=80 float=right]
Get over it. Or get yourself another job — but not in sales.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional B2B telemarketing my new client sales prospecting can help you.
Interested? Fill out and email this contact form. I’ll contact you within 24 hours by phone to learn what you need and see if I’m a good fit for helping you.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Improve Your New Client Sales Prospecting
Get updates on ways New Client Sales Prospecting can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: