High-end business development prospecting is not mass volume telemarketing.
By prospecting and qualifying your leads in a personal and distinctive way I engage your prospects in meaningful, real-time one-to-one conversation to show them that
What you do is different.
What you offer is different.
And that YOU are different.
Establishing Trust and Credibility
- No outsourcing—ever! All prospecting calls I make on your behalf are made here, by me in my office. NOTE: Before using any call center make certain you know who will be making calls on your behalf…and where they are located! Nobody likes being pestered by telemarketers!
- No hype or fluff. Forget big ads, flashy mailings, corporate jingles, etc. If that’s what you need, hire an ad agency.
- Proof. I prove what my high-end business development prospecting can do for you with small trial projects. You measure the results…then decide if you want to expand your test.
- Lessons from the master. My marketing bible is SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING, by Claude Hopkins. Click here and sample a few chapters of this timeless masterpiece on test marketing.
- Putting customers first. A business that sacrifices customer loyalty for short term gain is NOT a good match for my service . My clients put their customers first. If that sounds like you, I can help you “cultivate” key segments of your customer and prospect base with small trial projects that add value for your customers and make you outshine the competition.
- No boiler room telemarketing. My high-end business development prospecting is low key.. never “pushy”. Building relationships on the phone is what I do best.
- Get involved. When you hire me to prospect for you, I need your help. Support from you and the team behind you is absolutely essential. That means you do whatever it takes to service the prospects and new business leads I bring your way. If lax follow-up is OK with your people, do NOT hire me.
- No outsourcing—ever! Absolutely no outsourcing of your project to third party vendors. All prospecting calls I make on your behalf are made here, by me in my office. NOTE: Before using any call center make certain you know who will be making calls on your behalf…and where they are located!
- Can I work your industry? Phone prospectors — the really good ones— can work any industry. Technical data and industry specs are helpful. But prospecting skills (genuine friendliness……business savvy…good etiquette) are even more important.
- Business to Business. Cold call business development by phone is my niche. Phoning consumers at home is not my game.
The more you personalize your customer’s sales journey the more they are likely to buy from you.
By hunting, prospecting, qualifying and nurturing relationships for your sales reps to pursue my customer focused outreach services can help your business grow.
This includes targeting new clients with just the right message as well as revitalizing past or inactive clients.
Tell Me What You Need! 858-756-2085 or e-mail[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Establishing Personal Contact
Working the phones and making the calls I establish one to one personal contact with your new business prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
Real-time Follow-up Is Key
Once a lead is qualified my real-time follow-up calls build trust and credibility in a way that shows your prospect you value their business and you are there to give them the service they need when they need it.
Read this from Amazon and you will see why these personalized one-to-one follow-up calls are important if you want your business to remain relevant with your clients and customers.
Tested Direct Marketing CRM Process
My customer focused outreach services are an effective and tested direct marketing crm process.
Not just for increased customer loyalty but to show new clients and prospects you are there to give them great service and you understand what they want and need…and when they need it!
Example: Prospect is unhappy with vendor — real-time follow-up calls uncover these opportunities you otherwise would never hear about.
I keep your contacts organized and up-to-date by using a sales management program that organizes contacts, phone numbers, call back information and call histories into a single database package.
What This Means To You
It means you can more precisely target just the right messages to just the right customers for higher customer retention and more repeat customers.
It means you can outmaneuver larger but less personalized sales organizations by delivering better service.
This old-school tried and true customer focused outreach process enhances your brand…sets you apart from the competition…and helps you outshine the competition.
Below you will find some links that explain my services
New Client Outreach by Phone — What Research Shows May Surprise You
FAQs about my High-end Outreach — why and how different from Call Center Telemarketing
Business Development Outreach Services