You pick prospects you want developed…any market.
I do all prospecting.
VP-level executives…CEOs…IT execs…Buyers…OEM or Channel Sales Partners…System Integrators, etc. etc.
Prospects you’ve met at trade shows…Customers who have drifted away…Subscribers to your newsletters or webcasts
I give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages…plus Daily Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
How I get you in the door & develop relationships for you
FIRST PHASE: Introductory warm-cold calls to find prospects worth pursuing.
SECOND PHASE: Best prospects are developed and nurtured by routine call backs.
Again, I’m working the phones and making the calls.
- WHAT YOU LEARN: Follow-up calls uncover active selling opportunities you NEVER hear about unless your ear is on the ground! EXAMPLE: Vendor drops ball…you jump in to prove what you can do.
- FEEDBACK: My real-time follow-up calls keep you informed on account activity so you’re ready when opportunity knocks. I give you immediate feedback with full notes and clear records of each call at all stages.
- YOU MONITOR ACCOUNT ACTIVITY: With these updates you can monitor account activity and jump in whenever a prospect is ready for a face-to-face or has questions best answered by your or your team.
Getting you involved
Your prospects get to know me. And with each follow-up call I get to know them better.
Yes, it’s a process.
But you’ll discover it makes finding and developing your best business development opportunities a lot easier for you and your team than one call telemarketing ever did.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your business development phone prospecting projects going nowhere.
Summary of What I Will Do For You
- Build effective lead lists with introductory business development phone prospecting cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this business development lead generation list.
- Make your business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with business development lead generation TRIAL PROJECTS.
Your Frequently Asked Questions and My Answers
How do you prospect qualify? Good prospects…weak prospects? I find out who’s who by asking specific questions.
For example, “Does this interest you?” Or “When would you like me to recontact you”?
Each follow-up call fine tunes a prospect’s interest level.
That’s why I make prospect qualifyquestions part of every business development lead generation script!
How do you keep track of who to call and when?
I use a sales management program that organizes contacts. phone numbers, call back data and call histories into a single database platform.
- How do I know the prospects you qualify are worth MY time? With introductory cold calls I learn who’s a good prospect and who’s a dud. From there I make routine follow-up calls to further qualify and develop the best business development prospects.
- Have you worked your business development lead generation service in my specific industry? Top management will insist only salespeople with deep understanding of the markets they are selling can do sales development cold calling.
- It’s myth based on ignorance rather than tested cold call business development experience.
- A good over the phone sales person can work any industry. Same goes for face to face sales. The top producers are at home regardless of product or service they sell.
- What about voice-mail? Do you leave messages? Leaving voice mail for customers or prospects who you know well is one thing. But for new prospects it’s a waste of time — theirs AND yours!
- When B2B sales prospecting or making follow-up calls, what do you say? Use a script. This keeps repetitions, omissions and improper sequencing out of my pitch. They spell trouble when it comes to business development phone prospecting.
- What size call list do you need to get started? Keep it simple. 100 or so prospects is plenty. Quantity is good. But quality is better!