By hunting, prospecting, qualifying and nurturing relationships for your sales reps to pursue my business development outreach services can help your business grow.
This includes targeting new clients as well as revitalizing past or inactive clients.
Business Development Outreach Services include:
Lead Generation: Hunting, prospecting for new business development, interest validation and qualification.
You could have me reach out to a new batch of prospects you want contacted…but for whatever reason your people just are not getting to.
Perhaps I can open some doors for you with my relationship-building, real-time follow-up calls.
Lead follow up from Trade Shows and other marketing initiatives, including lead management to nurture leads through handover to sales once there is an opportunity.
Also lapsed clients you have spoken to or sent a proposal to but did not get the business.
Let’s reactivate their interest before they drift further away…or get taken away by a competitor.
- Market Research: Uncover projects that exist today that your sales group is not currently involved in, such as what your competitors are working on
- Identify specific contacts involved in purchasing process, such as the maintenance support, production engineer, capital equipment procurement
- Database management – work within the existing database to clean and qualify leads so that accurate data is in place
- Track all work so each lead gets followed up.
- Participate in early stages of the sales process, but will not close the sale.
Remote Work Is Changing How and Where Sales Teams Work
More than what a sales rep has time to do
list-building…intro discovery calls…the 27 second pitch…building-out your database…getting prospects interested in meeting you…appoinments that lead to sales…lead tracking and follow-up…avoiding costly mistakes when buying any list…what sales people are too busy doing to prospect effectively.