Personalized customer experience phone prospecting with relationship-building real-time follow-up calls to help you get more customers….and keep more customers.
Keep & Get More Customers
Personalized phone prospecting with data-driven, real-time follow-up for building relationships to help you keep more customers and get more customers.
A tested & versatile direct marketing process
I do your hunting plus warm-cold calling & pre-sales qualifying with lead management & lead scoring with REAL-TIME follow-up calls for you.
Phase One: Introductory warm-cold calls to find prospects worth pursuing. All calls by me real-time using TeleMagic contact management. No voice-mails!
Phase Two: Best prospects are nurtured by routine call backs from me and follow-up emails from you (see my post Appointment Setting Mistake).
Why Real-Time Follow-Up: Real-time follow-up calls make you stand out…because so few sales people use the phone to effectively interact with their prospect base.
NOTE: Voice-mail, e-mail and social media are all effective CRM…but over-used to where their messages too often are ignored (see my post “Lazy Follow-up“).
WHAT YOU LEARN: With real-time CRM calls you learn active selling opportunities you NEVER hear about unless your ear is on the ground!
EXAMPLE: Vendor drops ball…you jump in to prove what YOU can do.
Reaching out to your prospect base in a very personal way is accomplished with a CRM software that I have used for close to twenty three years.
Called TeleMagic this prospecting software is the first CRM software and many say the best CRM software for the PC.
TeleMagic simplifies, organizes, and programs even the largest prospecting list into bite-size segments for fast, accurate and highly personalized contact management.
- Introductory cold calls.
- Develop best prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls. See my post ” Cold Call List Building“.
- Get you Appointments by building trust and winning your prospects confidence in what you can do for them.
- Make your CRM process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY CRM Prospecting Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups & direct mail follow-up letters work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
The secret is a personal touch that engages your prospects so they trust doing business with you.
Also, phone prospecting is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your sales lead generation database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Your Important Marketing Direct Questions Answered
- How do you keep track of who to call and when? I use a sales management program that organizes contacts, phone numbers, call back data and call histories into a single database platform.
How do I know the prospects you qualify are worth MY time? With introductory cold calls I learn who’s a good prospect and who’s a dud. From there I make routine follow-up calls to further qualify and develop the best business development prospects.
- Have you worked your business development lead generation service in my specific industry? Top management will insist only salespeople with deep understanding of the markets they are selling can do sales development cold calling.
- It’s myth based on ignorance rather than tested cold call business development experience.
- A good over the phone sales person can work any industry. Same goes for face to face sales. The top producers are at home regardless of product or service they sell.
- What about voice-mail? Do you leave messages? Leaving voice mail for customers or prospects who you know well is one thing. But for new prospects it’s a waste of time — theirs AND yours!
- When B2B sales prospecting or making follow-up calls, what do you say? Use a script. This keeps repetitions, omissions and improper sequencing out of my pitch. They spell trouble when it comes to business development phone prospecting.
- What size call list do you need to get started? Keep it simple. 100 or so prospects is plenty. Quantity is good. But quality is better!
Improve Your Phone Prospecting
Get updates on ways business development phone prospecting can help grow your business —especially in this economy.
Also, for further study:
Subscribe for Free
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss these simple but effective sales development techniques. Go ahead and subscribe now!