Sales Prospecting Lead Generation Tips
- Start your sales prospecting with introductory cold calls that qualify each prospect to determine if your business is a good fit for what they need.
- It’s here the weak prospects are weeded out…and the better qualified prospects are engaged for careful and methodical follow-up calls. This is where the all important relationship building process begins.
- That means educating your prospects — over time — on on why they are better off buying from you rather than from your competitors.
- Be methodical with your follow up calls. Automate your lead generation sales prospecting.
- Use contact management programs. They keep you on track. Sales prospecting from contact lists scattered about on scraps of paper or on business cards is no way to make sales calls or generate new business appointments.
- Another sales prospecting mistake is to get on the phone and just “wing it”. By that I mean not using a script to control the pace and direction of your call.
- Forget Booking Appointments On Your First Call. More common still is trying to book sales appointments on the first call. Effective sales prospecting is about building relationships with prospects. You’ll get more appointments and more sales per appointment if you build your prospect list with routine follow-up calls.
- How To Write And Deliver An Effective Lead Generation Qualifying Script
- B2B Lead Generation Appointment Setting
- B2B Lead Qualification Process TRIAL OFFER
- Lead Generation Tactics