This Lead Generation Business Development TRIAL PROJECT is my way of earning your business and letting me PROVE what I can do for you.
What I Need From You
I’ll need to spend time with you on the phone learning your key selling points and what makes your product or service outshine the competition.
From there I work up a telemarketing script and “cheat sheet” with most often asked questions and objections. You and I review this together — again by phone.
- Oh, one other thing. For me, customer service is a BIG deal. So you gotta promise you’ll deliver outstanding service to each business development prospect I bring your way. Otherwise, this lead generation business development trial project will flop.
1. Select the prospects you want contacted. Your house list of existing prospects is place to start. Twenty five well selected prospects works fine. Want to try an outside list? That will also work. Just limit your selection to 25 prospects.
2. First round of calls. I begin with introductory cold calls that identify (and eliminate!) opportunities for you to pursue. Weeding out the weak prospects from the better qualified prospects starts here.
3. From there I make those all important follow-up calls — During this sales process some leads are upgraded, some downgraded. And only when a prospect is truly qualified for follow-up by YOU do you come into the sales loop.
Starting to feel better about the lead generation business development prospects I send your way? Sure, it’s a methodical lead nurturing process that takes time…but it PAYS as one call lead generation telemarketing never did.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your new client business development marketing projects going nowhere.
Lead Generation Business Development Appointments
Quality appointments do not happen overnight.
Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
Also, lead generation business development marketing by phone is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your lead generation business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your Lead Generation Business Development Marketing
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.
Category: Business Development, Business To Business Appointment Setting, Business to Business Lead Generation, Complex Sale Lead Generation, Direct Marketing, Direct Response Marketing, Lead Generation & Appointment Setting, List Building, Market Testing Strategies