Do Your Sales Reps Have An Effective Lead Qualification Process?
Acquire New Customers In Niche B2B Markets Using High-End Business Development Phone Prospecting
Looking for a quality alternative to mass-volume B2B telemarketing?
My business development phone prospecting may be just the help you need.
What I can do for you
- Build effective lead lists with introductory business development phone prospecting cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this business development lead generation list.
- Make your business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with business development lead generation TRIAL PROJECTS.
Test the full capabilities of my services with a TRIAL PROJECT.
- PROFESSIONAL PLAN. Improve your own business development phone prospecting for just $8 a day out of your sales budget. $240/month. That’s only $8/day.
- TEAM PLAN. Marketing Direct with list building sales prospecting plus real-time follow-up calls for small sales teams. $199/month/3 seat minimum.
Working the phones I contact your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your business development lead generation projects going nowhere.
Business Development Appointments
Quality appointments do not happen overnight. Routine follow-up calls plus e-mail follow-ups work wonders to get you in the door for a face-to-face meeting.
The secret is making your calls with a personal touch that engages your prospects —- getting them to interact with you one-to-one so they trust doing business with you.
Also, business development lead generation by phone is a form of direct marketing.
And building a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your business development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Seven Most Frequently Asked Questions
How do you prospect qualify? Good prospects…weak prospects? I find out who’s who by asking specific questions.
For example, “Does this interest you?” Or “When would you like me to recontact you”? Each follow-up call fine tunes a prospect’s interest level.
That’s why I make prospect qualify questions part of every business development lead generation script!
- How do you keep track of who to call and when? I use a sales management program that
organizes contacts, phone numbers, call back information and call histories into a single database sales development platform.
- How do I know the prospects you qualify are worth MY time? With introductory cold calls I learn who’s a good prospect and who’s a dud. From there I make routine follow-up calls to further qualify and develop the best business development prospects.
- Have you worked your business development lead generation service in my specific industry? Top management will insist only salespeople with deep understanding of the markets they are selling can do sales development cold calling.
- It’s myth based on ignorance rather than tested cold call business development experience.
- A good over the phone sales person can work any industry. Same goes for face to face sales. The top producers are at home regardless of product or service they sell.
- What about voice-mail? Do you leave messages? Leaving voice mail for customers or prospects who you know well is one thing. But for new prospects it’s a waste of time — theirs AND yours!
- When B2B sales prospecting or making follow-up calls, what do you say? I always use a script. This keeps repetitions, omissions and improper sequencing out of my pitch. They spell trouble when it comes to business sales lead generation phone prospecting.
- What size call list do you need to get started? Keep it simple. 100 or so prospects is plenty. Quantity is good. But quality is better!
Improve Your Business Development Lead Generation
Get updates on ways Cold Call Lead Generation can help your business development process —especially in this economy.
Also, for further study: