Reach new markets and build lists of qualified sales prospects you can develop into becoming your customers. Sales generation by phone is a cost effective way to grow your business.
Overlooked B2B Marketing Medium
B2B marketing by phone is gaining favor as a practical way to reach new markets and get new customers.
But for qualifying prospects, creating trust and getting new business appointments you have to work the phones and engage your prospects.
For this relationship building sales proces my B2B marketing by phone services may be a good fit for your business.
I use small trial projects to give you a feel for what I can do for your B2B marketing process.
Working the phones and making the calls I contact your sales prospects and qualify their interest…educating them about your business…moving them through your sales cycle — step-by-step so they become comfortable buying from you.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional B2B telemarketing my B2B marketing services can help you.
B2B Marketing By Phone
- Build your prospect list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop these prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this B2B lead generation marketing list.
- Make your B2B lead generation marketing process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…by testing small B2B lead generation marketing TRIAL PROJECTS.
This is NOT one call telemarketing. Nothing like that. My B2B Lead Generation Marketing By Phone services include those all important follow-up calls.
You’ll learn a bit more in the videos. Consider becoming a subscriber to my newsletter. That way you can get updates on ways B2B Marketing Services can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.